The contract on this page is Turkbim Bilişim ve İletişim Teknolojileri San.Tic.Ltd.Şti. The registered trademark of TURKNETHOST Internet Services (referred to as Turknethost) will be valid and binding for you from the moment you start using its services. Please read this agreement carefully before using our services.
1.1: Turkbim Bilişim ve İletişim Teknolojileri San.Tic.Ltd.Şti, which provides the services specified in the services section of this contract. (It will be referred to as Turknethost.) And the person / institution (referred to as the customer) specified with the details specified in the new customer registration section, the use of the website operating at http://www.turknethost.com/ and the use of the website (referred to as the Site) The services to be purchased will be deemed to have been signed under the terms and conditions stated below.
1.2: The parties declare, accept and undertake the accuracy of the information written in this contract.
2.1: This contract will regulate the fees to be paid to Turknethost in return for the services that the customer will receive in the transactions on the site, in the orders, in the messages he sends, in accordance with the information he has given in the registration process, or not. These service and transaction disclosures are as follows.
2.2: Membership information is the information entered by the customer during membership. Since this information will be based on the transactions made, it is assumed that the customer and the member have entered this information completely and correctly.
3.1: Turknethost will provide the services it has delivered on the order of the customer. With the acceptance message of the order, Turknethost will accept that it has charged the relevant fee and will undertake to provide the service specified in the order in question.
3.2: Payment method, VAT differences will be specified with the total amount to be deducted during the order, and Turknethost will notify the fees that the customer has to pay according to the monthly or annual payment preferences.
3.3: After the acceptance of the order and the approval of the transactions, Turknethost will transmit the server information, control panel, ftp, sql and e-mail usernames and passwords regarding the service in the customer order detail to the customer and the service will be started. The responsibility of the relevant accounts and passwords is the responsibility of the customer, and the acquisition of these passwords, use by unauthorized persons, etc. The customer will be responsible for the damage and loss that may arise in cases.
3.4: The customer undertakes to comply with the statements and warnings received by Turknethost within the service received. The customer declares, accepts and undertakes to comply with any notice or notice posted by Turknethost while using the hosting account. The customer may not distribute or sell the services provided to him free of charge and unlimitedly in the possession service he has received, either paid or free and / or limited or unlimited to third parties.
3.5: The customer undertakes not to access files or programs that do not have the right to access by using the software and programs it has within the service, not to cause any problems due to such a problem, and to compensate for the problems and problems that may occur.
3.6: The customer agrees and undertakes that the taxes, fees and similar obligations that are in effect during the use of the server, hosting, domain name or services or that will come into force during the contract are and will be borne by them.
3.7: It accepts and undertakes that it is responsible for all the processes that it will use and will benefit from all files, documents and programs hosted within the customer service, website and e-mail services, and to meet all legal and criminal liability that may arise from the illegality of such data, information and declarations. does. Turknethost cannot be conveyed any defects due to the problems that may arise in this regard. Turknethost does not review, verify, endorse or take any responsibility for user-made pages before they are sent. Turknethost may terminate user accounts for violating these guidelines or for any other reason, or because Turknethost believes it is harmful to its own or any of its users. Turknethost has the right to delete acts and actions that are against the law without informing the customer.
3.8: Turknethost cannot be held responsible for any material or moral damages that may arise from the misuse of customer data, data content, all data used by e-mail in the service it provides. The backup and storage obligations of this data belong to the customer. Turknethost will regularly backup and maintain all of the customer's data. Nevertheless, we will not be able to avoid any errors, damages and losses that may occur due to interruption or data loss in Turknethost services.
3.9: Turknethost, müşteri tarafından sipariş verilmiş ve ödemesi sorunsuz olarak gerçekleştirilmiş domain name tescil işlemlerini yürütecektir. Tescil edilen ve sipariş ile kabul edilen tescil talebi ile ücreti ödenen domain name'in sahibi müşteridir. Turknethost bu konuda müşterinin talepleri doğrultusunda domain name üzerinde işlem yapabilecektir. Müşteri tarafından domain name üzerinde bir düzenleme, değişiklik ve transfer taleplerini en kısa sürede yapacaktır.
Turknethost Internet Services has a series of principles to protect the privacy rights of its customers.
However, often the acquisition of customer information by others; It is mostly done by malicious people directly deceiving the customer, phishing, obtaining passwords with key loggers or decrypting easily guessable passwords by the customer.
First of all, we strongly emphasize that when creating passwords, our customers should create complex passwords that are not the same as their username, that do not include their own and their relatives' names, surnames, village and town names, and cannot be easily guessed such as date of birth, vehicle license plate, and contain uppercase letters, numbers and special characters.
The main principles we have to protect your privacy;
- Turknethost Internet Services and www.turknethost.com can not use the information of its customers in any media without their consent.
- The information transferred by customers during the works and transactions cannot be shared with third parties and companies.
- Shall not share, reproduce or sell data, data, files, special software, scripts, designs or systems belonging to customers, including its own personnel, that it has acquired knowingly or unknowingly.
- Database maintenance etc. ensures that the works are carried out only by authorized employees and in accordance with the principle of confidentiality.
- Confidentiality and confidentiality of customer data, site, database, electronic mail correspondence and all other data returned on TURKNETHOST is essential.
- Except for those whose name and authorities are determined by the customer in the authorization form, no information, password, payment amount, payment date information is shared to anyone, even from the customer company.
- FTP, Mail, Database and all other passwords created by customers through panels are under the customer's own information and record, and they do not keep the records of these passwords through forms.
- Do not use the personal information and e-mail addresses of the site members except for communicating with the member / customer, sending newsletters, conducting surveys, warnings, warnings, warnings and payment notifications about services, and cannot partially or completely sell, make use of or share to third parties and institutions.
- Transactions made through the TURKNETHOST website are encrypted with a 2048 bit SHA2 industry standard and GeoTrust SSL certificate verified with Extended Validation verification, and are processed between the user and the server, ensuring that third parties do not see, sniff or decipher the personal information sent, credit card information.
- Our customer's e-mail, website, server, database and other service contents are accessible to our system administrators, only system administrators can see and control this information while troubleshooting problems, and sharing unauthorized and third parties on the basis of privacy of customer data. , reproduction or distribution is out of the question.
PRIVACY is essential in our services, it is our duty to keep your data and present it to your consumers in a healthy and continuous way.